What/Who is Purgatory Props?Founded in 2021, Purgatory Props LLC was started with one goal: create electronics for haunted attractions at not-so-scary prices.
Haunted attractions go far beyond the professional haunted houses that can afford to spend more for products and props.
A lot of the smaller operations, home haunts, and yard displays, can't afford to spend hundreds of dollars on a controller to make a prop move, or to make a light flicker.
And that's who Purgatory Props is trying to reach. Haunters who can't afford the expensive stuff, and are often forced to make their own.
We provide great electronics (often better than the competition) at a reasonable price that anyone can afford.
They can now get back the time they would spend making a custom solution!
Who Uses Our Products/Services?
Return/Refund PolicyWe want you to be satisfied with our products. If you have any problems with your order or product at any time, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve the issue.
Any electronics product we make is backed by our electronics warranty.
Products Not Made by UsWe understand that people like to shop in one place for things they need. So we offer some common products that are related to the products we make (triggers, relay modules, etc). All products not made by us will be clearly marked at the bottom of the description. We try our best to bring you unbeatable prices on these products.
We use PayPal to process payments. This allows you to use your PayPal account or a debit/credit card. You do not need a PayPal account.
You will be charged when your order is placed.
We try to ship in-stock items within a week of your order being placed. If you need your products by sooner, please Contact Us.
We offer world-wide shipping using several different shipping carriers depending on your location. All rates you see at checkout are real-time and can change.
Large orders have the option to pay shipping when the order is ready to ship, this allows for large orders to get more accurate quotes, or ship by freight.
International Duties, Taxes, and Fees
Orders shipped to outside of the United States might be subject to additional duties and taxes by the destination country.
We do not estimate these, or collect them for you. It is the receivers job to pay these when needed.
If the receiver does not pay these, the package is likely to be destroyed. We do not issue refunds or pay for return shipping on such orders.
Terms & Conditions
The following are terms and conditions of a legal agreement between you and Purgatory Props LLC.
By accessing, browsing, or using this website, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to the terms and comply with all applicable laws and regulations. This includes, but is not limited to, any re-export control laws and regulations.
If you do not agree to these terms, do not use this website.
- All orders must be paid in full before they ship
- A 5% "Tax" is included on all orders, this covers payment processing fees, and partially covers any sales tax by the destination state (if in the United States)
- All products are gauranteed against defects for the 30 days from the date of shipment
- Accessories are sold seperately, unless explicitely stated
- Photos may vary from the actual product
- Product specifications and prices are subject to change without notice
- We reserve the right to refuse an order
- Purgatory Props does not, and will never, sell or share your information to a third-party unless it is necessary for fulfilling your order
- Purgatory Props saves, and stores, information you provide, such as your First/Last Name, email, phone number (if provided), date of birth (if provided), addresses, company information (if provided), and any other optional information requested during the sign-up or guest registration process
- To view, modify, or permantently delete your personal information, please Contact Us
- We do not delete your data unless requested